USACE New York District will be hosting the Construction Quality Management for Contractors Course
Note: Due to COVID19 classes are tentatively scheduled to be held virtually.
Program Support Analyst
Construction Services Branch
U.S Army Corp of Engineers-NY District
Contracting Officer’s Representative
West Point Area Office
1. Name and email address of each student; Name of Company; Name and location of project.
2. After sending the above information you should verify receipt by a follow‐up message or response. SPACES MUST BE RESERVED. NO WALK‐INS!
3. Hardcopies of student study guides will no longer be provided. Only electronic copies for the course will be provided. And this will via email attachment. There will be no charge for the course. It will be your responsibility to print copy and bring it to class or stored information in laptop or Tablet for your use during class session.
4. Students are advised that a minimum score of 70 is required on the final exam to receive a certificate.
5. Each student will be required to have a Google account to complete the pre-test and post test.
The classes will be held in person at the locations listed, one virtual class session will be added later this year.
The dates for upcoming classes are as follows:
30-31 March 2023 – West Point Education Center, West Point, NY 10996
14-15 August 2023 – Caven Point Marine Terminal, 3 Chapel Ave, Building 125, Jersey City, NJ 07305
Additional classes will be added once scheduled.