For Prospective United States Army Corps of Engineers Contractors
1. We want to make sure that everyone understands the first steps in doing business with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), and the Government. This information is as follows:
- If you want to register with SAM.gov click here.
- Within SAM.gov is the Disaster Response Registry, where you can register your company's unique capabilities. To do so click here.
2. If you are interested in doing business with us, I invite you to our website where you can find more about contracting with USACE and the U.S. Government
3. If you are registered as a small business, I encourage you to work with our Small Business Program professionals. For more information click here.
- You can also work with the Small Business Administration (SBA)
Note: There are also many subcontracting opportunities for your company working as a part of the whole to accomplish the mission. This is usually done in partnership with larger companies. The SBA can best help you here so please refer to their website for additional guidance.
5. Thank you for your willingness to help the country in its efforts to combat and recover from the COVID-19 Pandemic. We're compiling a list of those interested in assisting New York District. If you would like to offer your company's support here how to do it. Please send an email to Covid19SupportUSACE_NY@usace.army.mil with the following information:
1) Your company's name
2) Your name
3) Your email address and phone #
4) A description of the support your company can provide as it directly relates to the COVID19 mission in the body of your
email (attachments can be provided with additional information, if necessary)
5) Information on any USACE contracts your company currently holds that could possibly be leveraged quickly.