- 4/9/2014: The applicant is Buckeye Albany Terminal, LLC, has requested Department of the Army Authorization to dredge, with 10-year maintenance, approximately 4,800 cubic yards of sediment from a 15,500 square foot area at an existing terminal facility located at the Port of Albany. The work will occur within the Hudson River, in the City of Albany, Albany County, New York. All dredge material would be disposed of within uplands at a State approved facility.
Expiration date: 5/10/2014
- 4/7/2014: The applicant, Jerome Murphy, has requested Department of the Army authorization to fill in a boat ramp and replace pier and bulkhead in Shell Harbor, at Island Park, Town of Hempstead, Nassau County, New York.
Expiration date: 5/8/2014
- 4/3/2014: The applicant, Moncor Development Corp., has requested Department of the Army authorization for dredging of an existing Marina and boat channel in the Hudson River, at the Town of Cortlandt, Westchester County, New York.
Expiration date: 5/4/2014
- 4/1/2014: The applicant, IMTT-Bayonne, has requested Department of the Army authorization to discharge fill into, and construct and install structures over, waters of the United States to facilitate the expansion of Pier 9T, Pier 9, and Pier A at the existing IMTT-Bayonne Storage and Distribution Marine Terminal. The project site is located within the Kill Van Kull, in the City of Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
Expiration date: 4/30/2014
- 3/28/2014: The applicant, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) has requested Department of the Army authorization to discharge fill into, and construct over waters of the United States a new Transfer Bridge (No. 10) for rail freight transfer across the Upper New York Bay from Jersey City, New Jersey to Brooklyn, New York. The proposed project would additionally include the installation of new mooring and fendering monopiles, a control house, and new dredging with upland placement for beneficial use. The proposed activities would take place at the existing Greenville Yard Harbor Transfer Facility located within Upper New York Bay, in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey.
Expiration date: 4/29/2014