- 5/16/2013: The applicant, Vito Montalto, has requested Department of the Army authorization for stabilization of eroding shoreline by constructing rip-rap around the property and installation of floating dock facility. The proposed project site is located in Moriches Bay, in the Village of Westhampton Beach, the Town of Southampton, Suffolk County, New York.
Expiration date: 6/12/2013
- 5/10/2013: The applicant, Township of Weehawken Planning Office, has requested Department of the Army authorization to construct and install an approximately 10,450 square foot “Y” shaped pile supported pier and an associated floating kayak launch pier to be known as the “Weehawken Recreational Pier”. The proposed Weehawken Recreational Pier would be installed adjacent to the existing Weehawken Waterfront Park, within the Hudson River, in the Township of Weehawken, Hudson County, New Jersey.
Expiration date: 6/10/2013
- 5/9/2013: Masluf Realty Corp. has requested U.S. Department of the Army authorization for construction of a commercial pier to support barge docking, located in English Kills a tributary to Newtown Creek, at the Borough of Brooklyn, Kings County, New York.
Expiration date: 6/11/2013
- 4/30/2013: The State of New Jersey, Department of Environmental Protection has requested Department of the Army authorization to perform dredging to remove Superstorm Sandy-related sediment from waterways of the State of New Jersey. The Project consist of dredging in Zone 1 and Zone 2 which are located in the following areas: Zone 1 - Metro: from Outer Bridge Crossing north to the State border. Zone 2 - Raritan Bay: Northern bank of Navesink River up to the Outer Bridge Crossing.
Expiration date: 5/16/2013
- 3/28/2013: The applicant, The Town of Cortlandt, has requested U.S. Department of the Army authorization to construct a boat launch ramp and floating structure and dredge with ten years maintenance in the Hudson River at the Town of Cortlandt, Westchester County, New York with upland disposal.
Expiration date: 4/30/2013