- 10/15/2014: The applicant, American Yacht Club, has requested Department of the Army authorization to perform maintenance dredging of the access and dock areas at the mouth of Milton Harbor, a tributary to Long Island Sound, City of Rye, Westchester County, New York.
Expiration date: 11/17/2014
- 9/26/2014: The applicant, P&M Brick, LLC, has requested Department of the Army permit for the mechanical dredging with ten years maintenance and upland disposal with return flow to the waterway, in the Hudson River, in the Town of Coeymans, Albany County, New York.
Expiration date: 10/28/2014
- 9/17/2014: The applicant, Tottenville Marina, LLC, has requested Department of the Army authorization for maintenance dredging of an existing marina in the Arthur Kill. The proposed project site is located in the Neighborhood of Tottenville, Borough of Staten Island, Richmond County, New York.
Expiration date: 10/20/2014
- 9/9/2014: The New York District, Corps of Engineers has received a mitigation bank prospectus to establish the Evergreen Mill Creek Point Mitigation Bank. Issuance of a public notice regarding a proposed mitigation bank prospectus is required pursuant to the “Compensatory Mitigation for Losses of Aquatic Resources; Final Rule,” (Rule) as published in April 10, 2008, Federal Register, Vol. 73, No. 70, Pages 19594-19705 (33 Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 325 and 332). The project site is located within the Hackensack River, in the Town of Secaucus, Hudson County, New Jersey.
Expiration date: 10/8/2014
- 9/8/2014: The permit applicant, the US Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Gateway National Recreation Area, has requested expedited one-time Department of the Army authorization to perform one-time Atlantic Ocean sand borrow dredging to place approximately 200,000 cubic yards of dredged sand onto approximately 5,700 linear feet of existing Jacob Riis Park beach front in the Rockaways, New York City, Queens County, New York State to replace the beach sand lost due to Hurricane Sandy and restore the beach area to pre-hurricane dimensions.
Expiration date: 9/24/2014