- 12/18/2014: The applicant, New York City Economic Development Corporation, has requested Department of the Army authorization to discharge fill material into wetlands of the United States to facilitate construction of a wetland mitigation bank at an approximately 69 acre site within the Sandy Hook-Staten Island watershed, in the Borough of Staten Island, Richmond County, New York.
Expiration date: 2/9/2015
- 12/18/2014: The applicant, Greenpoint Landing Developers LLC, has requested Department of
the Army authorization to construct a pier and ferry landing; and install
riprap. The stated purpose of this project is to provide public access in the
form of an esplanade. The pier at Green Street will be rebuilt as an extension
of the proposed esplanade and allow the public to have greater access to the
Expiration date: 1/20/2015
- 12/10/2014: The applicant, Township of Woodbridge, has requested Department of the Army authorization for dredging to remove accumulated sediment, garbage, and debris in the tidal reaches of the Woodbridge River, in the Township of Woodbridge, Middlesex County, New Jersey.
Expiration date: 1/11/2015
- 12/9/2014: The applicant, Liberty Natural Gas, LLC, has requested Department of the Army authorization for construction of a deepwater port and natural gas pipeline in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Jones Beach, Nassau County, New York.
Expiration date: 2/10/2015
- 12/4/2014: The applicant, NYC Economic Development Corporation, has requested Department of the Army authorization to expand the existing East 23rd Street Skyport Marina. The regulated work would involve removal of existing ramps, floats, fender piles, fixed pier, and wave fencing; and installation of the fixed and floating pier structures as detailed and depicted in the attached Public Notice Work Description and drawings. Additionally, installation of pile clusters and maintenance work consisting of bulkhead repairs and encapsulation of existing timber pile supports is proposed.
Expiration date: 1/3/2015