- 7/22/2015: The applicant, Rockland County Facilities Management, has requested Department of the Army authorization for the reconstruction of a pedestrian walkway that was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy, and the construction of additional decking to accommodate fishing. The project is located at Haverstraw Bay Park in the Town of Haverstraw, Rockland County, New York.
Expiration date: 8/24/2015
- 7/15/2015: The applicant, New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, has requested Department of the Army authorization to perform dredging with ten-year maintenance with placement of the dredged material at nearby Robert Moses State Park (Democrat Point area) to be used for future beach nourishment along the ocean beach of Robert Moses State Park. The project is located in the Captree State Park Boat Channel, approximately 4,000 feet west of the Captree Bridge in the Town of Babylon, Suffolk County, New York.
Expiration date: 8/17/2015
- 7/14/2015: The applicant, New Jersey Department of Transportation – Office of Maritime Resources, has requested Department of the Army authorization for dredging with 10-year maintenance, subsequent temporary placement for dewatering with transport to approved landfill. The project area covers two sections in Shark River (Channel #038 and Spur (#039) located in parts of the Borough of Neptune City, and the Borough of Belmar, Monmouth County, New Jersey. The stated purpose of this project is to return the channel to previously existing and authorized depths prior to Super-storm Sandy. Additionally, the project will return the channel to maximum use as a municipal marina and for associated recreational and commercial marine traffic use.
Expiration date: 8/13/2015
- 7/1/2015: The applicant, New York City Department of Design and Construction, has requested Department of the Army authorization to install one approximately 600-linear foot, 12-inch diameter water main and one approximately 600-linear foot, 12-inch diameter high pressure gas main beneath the Bronx Kill from the Borough of the Bronx, Bronx County to Randall’s Island Park in the Borough of Manhattan, New York County, New York. The stated purpose for installation of the water main is to improve drinking water distribution and increase water pressure at Randall’s Island. Installation of the gas main would create redundancies in the distribution of gas for facilitation of future growth on Randall’s Island.
Expiration date: 7/31/2015
- 6/30/2015: The applicant, Village of Quogue, has requested Department of the Army authorization for borrow area dredging and sand beach placement with one additional dredging/sand beach placement event over ten years in the Atlantic Ocean, Village of Quogue, Town of Southampton, Suffolk County, New York.
Expiration date: 8/5/2015